“When it’s time to replace your existing S-Cam Bushings, install ETCOM’s “No Grease” S-Cam Bushings to significantly increase the life of your brakes, drums, S-Cam shafts, and tires. The bushings will also improve safety, lessen downtime, provide smoother braking – and you will greatly reduce your problems associated with using grease”
*All Bushings Made In The USA
ETCOM “No-Grease” S-Cam Bushings
Replace your current S-Cam Foundation Brake bushings with ETCOM’s “No-Grease” Composite alternative bushings to lessen maintenance, improve brake and tire performance, and eliminate the need to lubricate the S-Cam bushings.
Big Advantages and Savings
- No more contamination from Grease leaking onto your brake pads and drums
- Greatly prolongs the life of your brake system by maintaining tighter tolerances
- Not affected by Water, Salt, Road Grime, Sand, Solvents, Fuels, Contaminants or Freezing Weather
- Our Bushings will fit almost all Bushing Housings for Tractors, Trailers, Trucks & Buses
- No more Grease in your Brake System which can lead to serious braking and Safety issues
- Reduces maintenance costs and “Down Time” leading to greater profitability and productivity. More time on the road – less time in the garage
- Easy to Install
- Reduces brake squeal and uneven tire wear
- Less likely to be ticketed or tagged by law enforcement
- Will not melt or cold-flow from overheating. Our bushings will maintain their original shape and will not “Squeeze out” over time
- Our bushings are not affected from trailers sitting idle, they will not freeze-up due to downtime
- We use no abrasives or glass fillers. Our bushings will polish your S-Cam shaft
- No more crawling under your truck to grease the S-Cam bushings. That’s Over!
- ETCOM “NO Grease” S-Cam Composite Bushings will take a pounding and keep on running
Watch our Video!
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Areas We Service:
Boston, MA | Dallas/Houston, TX | Denver, CO | Los Angeles, CA | New York, NY | Orlando, FL | Philadelphia, PA | San Francisco, CA | Seattle, WA | Washington, D.C.